- Digitally printed pattern
- Hand-embellished using the ancient Indian technique
- FABRICATION: Viscose Crepe – natural and breathable
- CARE: Cold Hand Wash, do not iron over embellishments
- Made In India
- Loose fit
- Length 140 cm
- outer width 112 cm (seam to seam)
- inner width: 70 cm (stitch to stitch) or 140 cm circumference (top stitch)
When to wear the kaftan?
o Beach – wear it on top of your bikini, barefoot, with thongs or beach sandals
o Casual, daily wear
o Pool party
o Evening party
o Family get together
How to wear the kaftan?
Be it a beach, house or even a red carpet event, kaftans can be worn anywhere, any time with little variations. Whether you wear a kaftan in a casual way or choose to dress it up with elegant accessories like a belt or jewellery, you will always feel comfortable. Like any other dress, kaftans too can be piled up with your favourite accessories – chunky bracelets, big wide belts, and beautiful necklaces can be teamed up with it to get the perfect trendy look. Besides, large shades and oversized bags go well with it too. Wear it with jewelled sandals, open toed high heels or wedge sandals. Wearing a short-sleeved kaftan and a pair of shorts or a bathing suit under it is not uncommon in tropical temperatures or even cruise ships for holidays.